And since last week was a long weekend, I will share to you what I did for our snack. Since we have a lot of pandesal leftovers from our breakfast, I prepared meatloaf pizza derived from Del Monte's Quick n' Easy pizza recipe.(I just substitute some ingredients for an experiment) :)
Quick and Easy Meatloaf Pizza
Ingredients:
8 Pandesal or Loaf breads
1 can Meatloaf (cubed)
1 can pineapple tidbits
100g Cheese ( you should use quickmelt cheese)
1 pouch Del Monte Italian Pizza Sauce
Here's how to do it:
1. Cut the bread (pandesal) into halves.
2. Toast or bake it for 2 minutes.
3. Spread Del Monte Italian Pizza sauce over toasted bread with spoon.
![]() |
| Del Monte Quick n' Easy Italian pizza sauce (not mine) |
4. Top with meatloaf, pineapple tidbits and cheese.
5. Toast or bake again for another 2 minutes until the cheese melts (if you're using quickmelt cheese).
6. Serve hot!
And look who are patiently waiting for my pizza....our babies! :)
Taste-ing time! Enjoy!









0 comments:
Post a Comment