I am a woman on the go.
That is why I always bring a huge bag with a lot of stuffs inside wherever I go. My husband always says I have my closet (aparador) inside. When you happen to open my bag, you can find not just 2 purses but 4 including my coin purse and wallet. :D
Being a woman, one of the must haves in my bag aside from my kikay kit is my hygiene kit. That include toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash and of course the feminine wash. Since I'm a working gal (not all CR have water for cleaning/washing), I'm happy and thankful when Unilab (a known and trusted brand when it comes to health care) gave me these samples for review, a product dedicated to us woman on the go, the PH Care feminine wipes.
I am a user of PH Care feminine wash for more than a year now particularly the cool wind. I like the cool and fresh feeling it gave me down there. And now that my favorite feminine wash came into a handy form, what more could I ask for?
I love PH Care feminine wipes because it's:
- pH balanced
- Alcohol Free
- Hypo-allergenic
- Clinically tested so safe to use everyday
- Handy
I actually have 5 packs but I gave the other to my 2 friends for them to try and experience its convenience as well as its freshness. :)
By the way, PH care feminine wipes comes in a handy pack with 10 wipes inside. It has an easy to open resealable label to keep in the moisture. Available now at leading supermarkets, grocey stores and drug stores at a very affordable price range from Php 39.00 to Php 41.00
For more information, please like Unilab on Facebook or follow them at Twitter or post a picture with them at Instagram.







0 comments:
Post a Comment