Thursday, August 29, 2013

Feeling Fresh and Confident with PH Care

Written by Akosi Nene Cristina at 3:27 PM
I am a woman on the go.  
That is why I always bring a huge bag with a lot of stuffs inside wherever I go.  My husband always says I have my closet (aparador) inside.  When you happen to open my bag, you can find not just 2 purses but 4 including my coin purse and wallet. :D


Being a woman, one of the must haves in my bag aside from my kikay kit is my hygiene kit.  That include toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash and of course the feminine wash.  Since I'm a working gal (not all CR have water for cleaning/washing), I'm happy and thankful when Unilab (a known and trusted brand when it comes to health care) gave me these samples for review, a product dedicated to us woman on the go, the PH Care feminine wipes.


I am a user of PH Care feminine wash for more than a year now particularly the cool windI like the cool and fresh feeling it gave me down there.  And now that my favorite feminine wash came into a handy form, what more could I ask for?



I love PH Care feminine wipes because it's:
  • pH balanced
  • Alcohol Free
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Clinically tested so safe to use everyday
  • Handy
 I actually have 5 packs but I gave the other to my 2 friends for them to try and experience its convenience as well as its freshness. :)


By the way, PH care feminine wipes comes in a handy pack with 10 wipes inside.  It has an easy to open resealable label to keep in the moisture.  Available now at leading supermarkets, grocey stores and drug stores at a very affordable price range from Php 39.00 to Php 41.00

For more information, please like Unilab on Facebook or follow them at Twitter or post a picture with them at Instagram.




To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .




0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content, including photos and text formats on Our Purple Nook unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required.
All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Our Purple Nook Copyright © 2013 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template|web hosting