Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Quick and Easy Meatloaf Pizza with Del Monte

Written by Jhengpot Macatimpag at 4:09 PM
I like doing a lot of things during my free hours or while at home.  I love reading (e-books), writing (blogging), singing, sleeping, dancing, eating and of course with all my heart: cooking. And since I'm a busy wife, I see to it that at least once a week, I cooked for my husband (and he loves it!).

And since last week was a long weekend, I will share to you what I did for our snack.  Since we have a lot of pandesal leftovers from our breakfast, I prepared meatloaf pizza derived from Del Monte's Quick n' Easy pizza recipe.(I just substitute some ingredients for an experiment) :) 

Quick and Easy Meatloaf Pizza

Ingredients:

8 Pandesal or Loaf breads
1 can Meatloaf (cubed)
1 can pineapple tidbits
100g Cheese ( you should use quickmelt cheese)
1 pouch Del Monte Italian Pizza Sauce

Here's how to do it:

1. Cut the bread (pandesal) into halves.
2. Toast or bake it for 2 minutes.
3. Spread Del Monte Italian Pizza sauce over toasted bread with spoon.
Del Monte Quick n' Easy Italian pizza sauce (not mine)


4. Top with meatloaf, pineapple tidbits and cheese.


5. Toast or bake again for another 2 minutes until the cheese melts (if you're using quickmelt cheese).


6. Serve hot!


And look who are patiently waiting for my pizza....our babies! :)



Taste-ing time!   Enjoy!


To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .




0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content, including photos and text formats on Our Purple Nook unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required.
All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Our Purple Nook Copyright © 2013 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template|web hosting