I seldom visit Shakey's Pizza Parlor because I am not a pizza fanatic. But I changed that notion last week when my sister and nephew visited us.

Since I seldom see them, hubby and I decided to treat them at
Shakey's because my nephew is requesting a lot of stuffs like pizza, fries, fried chicken and spaghetti which can only be found in Shakey's, I think.
For that particular night, we ordered Family Meal Deal 1 (P695.00) consists of :
1 large Shakey's Texas chicken barbecue flavored pizza
 |
| Shakey's Texas Chicken BBQ |
a plate of chicken and mojos (uh-oh, it's all gone :((! )
 |
| a piece of chicken left for me :( |
a pitcher of iced-tea
In addition, I ordered solo
Tuna Caesar salad (P139) because I wanted to eat light. That was the time I fell in love with Shakey's salad. ♥♥♥
 |
| Shakey's Tuna Caesar salad |
Shakey's Tuna Caesar salad is a vibrant mixture of crisp lettuce and refreshing cucumber slices served with
Shakey's very own
Caesar dressing topped with grated
cheddar cheese, tuna bits and crunchy croutons.
I love their salad dressing, I don't know how to describe the taste, I just loved it and can't even forget its taste. So everytime I crave for salad, I go to Shakey's and indulge myself. :)
I also ordered carbonara for a change. :)
 |
| Shakey's Carbonara |
This is my plate that night.
 |
| My dinner that night :) |
It was a sumptuous meal with a lot of chit-chats and photos. I really missed them. :) Hope they'll visit us again.
.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment