Friday, November 15, 2013

Fibr: Home’s Most Powerful Broadband

Written by Jhengpot Macatimpag at 3:29 PM
Living in this modern world means living in a world of great and advanced technology.  
I remember the days when the only people to own a cellphone were the rich ones and those with businesses.  But nowadays, even the kids can have it (of course provided by their parents). Tablets, phablets, laptops and an improved breed of computers are just an indication that we can't live without a good internet connections (Well, what's the use of those beautiful and smart gadgets if we can't do what we wanna do, right?)


The good news is that PLDT, one of the largest communication company in the Philippines introduces the Fibr Technology.  

What is Fibr by the way?

Fibr is the Home’s most powerful broadband that allows you to seamlessly and simultaneously experience browsing of multiple websites and stream hundreds blockbuster movies on-demand from Clickplay .  Yo can also watch Cignal Digital TV Channels.  Fibr is now available now in over 800 fiber-powered villages nationwide.

Talking about a block-buster movie, Nuffnang Philippines together with PLDT gave us a chance to watch the movie screening of Catching Fire.  And to answer  this:
If you were a character in the Hunger Games, how would you use Fibr to help you train to win the pageant?

I've been a fan of Katniss Everdeen since "The Hunger Games" day that's why I'm too excited to watch its sequel "Catching Fire".  I actually finished reading the 3 books written by Suzanne Collins (the last is the Mockingjay).

If I am Katniss, I will use  Fibr to search and to study fashion, the dress to kill style on you tube and also the how-to's of make-up application and share to Cinna and his' staffs the knowledge to make me an eye catching Victor on the Quarter Quell.

I will also enroll (if there is enough time) to an online personality seminar to improve myself on how to acquaint with other Victors like Peeta.

I will also study the previous videos of the Victors to learn their fighting techniques and strategies,  what are their strength and weaknesses.


And to improve my fighting skills, I will study and learn martial arts and kung fu online and to find new techniques on how to improve my bow's skills.  And if available, I will buy a new and improved bow online.

I hope that you're convinced that Fibr is the best and the fastest connection ever today.

For more information please visit www.pldthome.com or call 101-FIBR (3427) for more details.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .




0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content, including photos and text formats on Our Purple Nook unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required.
All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Our Purple Nook Copyright © 2013 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template|web hosting