Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mc Jim Classic Leather: My Trusted Companion

Written by Akosi Nene Cristina at 10:00 AM
Belt is one of the many accessories of a woman.  
For several years, I convinced myself that the cheaper ones are okay as long as it is presentable and fashionable.

my 3 month-old belt
So I bought a lot of belts with a lesser value, with different colors and style and different sizes.  Yes, in that particular moment I don't mind the amount I've spent since it's cheaper.  But as time passed by I've noticed that those belts I bought didn't last longer....even for a month. :( And the total amount I've spent with them could buy a branded and stronger one.
I was so wrong!


This one is leatherette and the sales lady told me that this one will last longer (the sales talk).  It looks tough at first, but as months passed by, as you can see, its  leatherette peeled off (nabakbak) in the hole area. (If I could repair it I would. I asked my hubby to put electric tape on it but he refused.)

Because of my frustrations on belts, my hubby told me to find Mc Jim Leather belts.  I told him it's too expensive but he told me that Mc Jim is worth buying. So I give it a try.

Mc Jim Classic Leather
Mc Jim Classic Leather Belt

So I waited and looked for mall sales to get some discounts before buying this one.  So instead of P700+, I bought this one at 400+ big savings right?

So far, I am satisfied with my new found companion.  It never let me down.  She's on the second month with me now.  And I'm hoping that she will last like my hubby's buddy that is now on its  5th year.

Cheers to our relationship! :)


To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .




0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content, including photos and text formats on Our Purple Nook unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required.
All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Our Purple Nook Copyright © 2013 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template|web hosting