Monday, September 9, 2013

How I fell Inlove with Shakey's Salad?

Written by Jhengpot Macatimpag at 10:00 AM
I seldom visit Shakey's Pizza Parlor because I am not a pizza fanatic.  But I changed that notion last week when my sister and nephew visited us.

Shakey's and Me
Since I seldom see them, hubby and I decided to treat them at Shakey's because my nephew is requesting a lot of stuffs like pizza, fries, fried chicken and spaghetti which can only be found in Shakey's, I think.

For that particular night, we ordered Family Meal Deal 1 (P695.00) consists of :

1 large Shakey's Texas chicken barbecue flavored pizza

Shakey's Texas Chicken BBQ
Shakey's Texas Chicken BBQ
a plate of chicken and mojos (uh-oh, it's all gone :((!  )

a piece of chicken left for me :(
a pitcher of iced-tea

In addition, I ordered solo Tuna Caesar salad (P139) because I wanted to eat light.  That was the time I fell in love with Shakey's salad. ♥♥♥

Tuna Caesar Salad
Shakey's Tuna Caesar salad
Shakey's Tuna Caesar salad is a vibrant mixture of crisp lettuce and refreshing cucumber slices served with Shakey's very own Caesar dressing topped with grated cheddar cheese, tuna bits and crunchy croutons.

I love their salad dressing, I don't know how to describe the taste, I just loved it and can't even forget its taste.  So everytime I crave for salad, I go to Shakey's and indulge myself. :)

I also ordered carbonara for a change. :)

Shakey's Carbonara
Shakey's Carbonara
This is my plate that night.

My Shakey's meal
My dinner that night :)
It was a sumptuous meal with a lot of chit-chats and photos.  I really missed them. :)  Hope they'll visit us again.




To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .




0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content, including photos and text formats on Our Purple Nook unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required.
All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Our Purple Nook Copyright © 2013 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template|web hosting