Friday, June 21, 2013

Just Give Me a Reason

Written by Jhengpot Macatimpag at 2:53 PM
Just give me a reason is one of the many songs that inspired me to write again.  I actually have 2 existing blogs,  still I created this one to start a new direction....pointing towards me and to what I really want to do.  Well, it's really hard to maintain a site if you're a busy person.  But i love writing, and I want to express it by blogging.  So I'll find a way to do it.  Hope you'll still be there to guide and support me.

Let's do it! :)





To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .




0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content, including photos and text formats on Our Purple Nook unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required.
All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Our Purple Nook Copyright © 2013 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template|web hosting